Located on the river edge in Alba Mountains, Habitat ECO was built in 2014 and was designed to be as ecologically friendly as possible with a minimal eco-footprint. Its open plan design offers great flexibility in layout and the large floor-to-ceiling windows allow plenty of natural light and give the feeling of having nature almost in your home. Deliberately elevated and positioned partly over the water, it gives the impression of 'floating' when inside and looking out.
- Covered porch to front door.
- Large and flexible living area. A blank canvas for anyone's imagination.
- Kitchen/dining area.
- Ample sized bedroom.
- Floor to ceiling windows.
- Log fireplace.
- External suspended patio off living area overlooking your own waterfall.
- Siding full length curtains.
- Tintable windows.
- Grass covered roof which assists with heat retention at night.
- Solar panels.
- Canoe point.
- A slimline house phone is provided which communicates through the NBS Norphone directory across the SL grid.
- Xancast Radio allows you to select your own music choice.
- Security Provided, allowing you to switch on/off or add/remove friends or guests.
- From the photographs below, you can see that the grounds of the house have an abundance of foliage/flowers, as well as trees and beach. As with all of our homes, the grounds are maintained by the Estate grounds staff and subject to seasonal changes.
* Please note that due to disease, some trees to the front of the house have recently been felled in order to save surrounding trees.
Rental Price per Week (4 Week minimum)