The White House
This equisite traditional style family home offers a modern standard of finish for today’s living style and the overall property is packed with extras.
The last internal refurbishment took place in 2012 during a rare moment when it was empty and the windows upgraded. The last external refurbishment took place in July 2015 when works were carried out on the surrounding beaches and gardens.
This home is a rare catch to be had if the 'Available' option is ever displayed!
- Boasts its own private shoreline with wonderful views of the North and West oceans with appropriately beautiful and unobstructed sunsets.
- French oak flooring gives a soft warm feeling to all rooms.
- Hallway leading to the main living area with its floor to ceiling window that brings in lots of light.
- Large open plan living/dining area with full log fireplace for the family to gather around.
- Good sized kitchen area with door leading to the gardens.
- Breakfast terrace affording sunrise views adjacent to kitchen. The brook runs alongside and it's quite pleasing to listen to the water.
- Bedroom 1 - Generous master bedroom with its own bathroom, north facing ocean view balcony, log fire and floor to ceiling window overlooking your private beach.
- Bedroom 2 - A good sized bedroom with river views and its very own terrace from where you can sit and watch the waves crash against the rocks.
- Bedroom 3 - A standard sized bedroom overlooking your waterfall. Though this is the smallest of the three bedrooms it can easily accommodate two people or can be converted into a study/workshop.
- Family bathroom is situated just off from the main living space and is accessible via a small hallway.
- French doors leading to your private patio area in the rear.
- A slimline house phone is provided which communicates through the NBS Norphone directory across the SL grid.
- Xancast Radio allows you to select your own music choice.
- Security Provided, allowing you to switch on/off or add/remove friends or guests.
- From the photographs below, you can see that the grounds of the house have an abundance of foliage/flowers, as well as trees and beach. As with all of our homes, the grounds are maintained by the Estate grounds staff and subject to seasonal changes.
Rental Price per Week (4 Week minimum)