A quaint 1 bedroom cottage with an east/west aspect, situated in woodland on the quiet river of Alba Mountains.
A generous sized garden and personal boat dock are provided which can be viewed from the front porch of this home.
Double front doors open to reveal a cosy living space with sash windows that offer views of the river and woods.
The living space leads into the adjoining kitchen/diner, again with views of the river and woods.
A good sized bathroom leads off from the living space and is situated next to the bedroom.
Double doors lead to the rear patio area which has a hedgerow surround.
- A slimline house phone is provided which communicates through the NBS Norphone directory across the SL grid.
- Xancast Radio allows you to select your own music choice.
- Security Provided, allowing you to switch on/off or add/remove friends or guests.
- From the photographs below, you can see that the grounds of the house have an abundance of foliage/flowers, as well as trees and beach. As with all of our homes, the grounds are maintained by the Estate grounds staff and subject to seasonal changes.
* Please note that due to disease, some trees to the front of the house have recently been felled in order to save surrounding trees.
Rental Price per Week (4 Week minimum)