Castle View House & The Lobster Claw Restaurant
~ Open 24hrs a day, 365 days a year. ~
~ Over 1000 members! ~
- Enjoy some fine dining in the 1st floor restaurant before walking out onto the terrace to watch the sunset, start a firework display, take a short stroll to Tioram Castle and further relax under the stars.
- Roam the grounds with a loved one and find those secluded locations where you can sit out of the way and set the world in order.
- Enjoy some fine teas in the Mandalay Tea Room, make a wish in the pool or step outside to the Loch and enjoy a fine breakfast!
- Relax in the Conservatory Bar and sip your favourite beverage in our converted greenhouse. Don't worry, there's a solid fuel stove to keep everyone cosy and warm.
- Visit the ballroom and dance or plan your party event. Perhaps a reception after making your vows at St. Albans interfaith church?
- Send the boys off to the smoking room if there's gossip to be shared!
Please note that Castle View House Bar & Restaurant is occasionally used for private
functions and may require the grounds be closed to the public. Group members are alerted
to this in advance and we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Please consider joining our group to stay informed.
We are immensely proud of this location, particularly after a major refurbishment during Feb-Apr 2016.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit.
For further information or queries then please visit us directly, join our group in-world, or contact Todalerdale Stine.